Monday, January 18, 2010

Can you Tell me How to Get to Sesame Street?


Sesame Street Live was performing downtown this weekend, and we decided to take Jackson, as an early birthday present. He loves to watch Sesame Street, and loves Elmo, so we really thought that he would enjoy it. Honestly, I didn't know if he would be scared of the characters, or if he would sit still that long, but he did not take his eyes off the stage, and was thoroughly entertained the entire time. Each time Elmo left the stage, he would look at us and ask, "Where Elmo go?" It was a cute show. We then went to O'Charley's for dinner with the Coffman's. It was a great evening.









4 comments:

Coffman said...

We had such a good time with you guys!

On the Ride of Our Lives said...

Ooooh how fun. I love doing stuff my kids are into!!! I guess that means an Elmo party??? Sara did one for Jonah's. She's got some great ideas. I'm a prirate when it comes to stealing ideas from other people. ;-) And by the way I read your improvement post. I really hope the best in all your goals. A lot of those same ones are mine, too. I just started a great Bible study at MVBC called Joy in the Journey for moms. It's short and sweet, but really good. You should look for something like that too one day. And I'm also trying to read the Bible everyday with one of those Read The Bible in a Year programs. I have been enjoying that too. Have you ever done that? And being healthy and organized are always struggles for me. Maybe we can encourage each other by checking on each other now and then. Thanks for your comment on my post the other day. We are doing good now.

Claire said...

I'm sad because we saw that show FOUR years ago when we'd first moved back here. Thomas had just turned two and Mae was a newborn. Sniff, sniff. Enjoy every 'la,la,la,la' because it flies by!

LOVING the matching Elmo jackets. Adorable.

Anonymous said...

How fun! Glad Jackson enjoyed it and wasn't afraid. Maybe next year we can take Cooper.