Saturday, January 2, 2010

Four Christmases, Part 4

Hmmm...I began uploading my pictures, and realized I only snapped 3 pictures during Christmas with Blake's parents. Then, I remembered why. Jackson broke 2 Christmas ornaments, a glass, and a piece of Darla's nativity scene while we were celebrating. I am not one to make excuses for inappropriate behavior, but Jackson had been celebrating Christmas for quite some time, and was pretty over it. Thank you, Lydia, for assisting with glass clean up. Jackson got a little Elmo table, and he LOVES it! Brad and Lydia also made Jackson the most adorable Sesame Street book. It was personalized, and had Jackson's picture on every page with Elmo, Big Bird, and the whole group. It is precious. Blake's mom and dad also purchased a year long Aquarium membership for us. I know we will enjoy using that all year. We really had a great Christmas. We are so blessed in so many ways.





No comments: