Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Meal, Take 1



My mom and dad hosted Thanksgiving dinner at their house on Sunday afternoon. We really enjoyed being able to go to their house, stay a long time, and not have to eat teaspoons of food, in order to save room for our next stop! My mom cooked an AMAZING meal! We had turkey (of course), dressing, green bean casserole, squash casserole, creamed corn, sweet potato casserole, green beans, mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, hashbrown casserole, pumpkin cake, rolls, cookies, and lots of other stuff that I can't even think of right now! I can't believe that I didn't get more pictures, but Blake and I were kind of busy keeping Jackson off the stairs, off the pool table, and from getting injured, in general. It was a great Sunday afternoon.

No comments: