Monday, November 30, 2009

Randomness

On Saturday night, Blake challenged me in the "Bowling for Pumpkins 2009 Tournament." I won. My pumpkin went further into the woods than Blake's. Ha.



My mom found this magnetic Santa for Jackson last year. He loves to play with the magnets. So does his dad. :)












My friend, Amy, returned some baby things on Saturday. Jackson has missed his swing. He got in there by himself, and cried when we took him out.






He still adores his Elmo shoes, and wears them all the time. I am not sure why he threw them in the toilet while I was getting dressed for church on Sunday, but they are dry now.

1 comment:

On the Ride of Our Lives said...

He is such a big boy. I laughed out loud with the swing picture. Have you been thinking about Feb. birthday plans yet???? I'm starting to think about that for Clark.