Friday, November 13, 2009

November 9: The Real Birthday







Blake's "real" birthday was on Monday. I woke up at 5:30, and made him muffins to take to work. He went outside to get in his car, and his grandmother and aunts had tied a balloon to our mailbox, and placed a card inside. He got to work and received a $25 gift card to Cracker Barrel, and found some teachers dressed in all black attire in honor of this big birthday. He also received cookies from his parents. After all that excitement, Jackson and I met him at Formosa for a birthday dinner.
I hope you had a great day, Blake. I love you. You are an amazing husband and father. I thank God every day for you.

3 comments:

Claire said...

I'd recognize those red vinyl booths anywhere! Happy 30th Blake.

The Sandefurs said...

Sweet little wifey-poo! Now that's love, right there, getting up at 5am!!!

So the real question is what are we gonna plan for our birthday bash this summer???? I'm serious! Or are you the quiet family party type of girl? We'll talk... :)

Blake, Alisha, and Jackson said...

I am dying to make my bangs poofy, break out my slouch socks,and tight roll my jeans...I say an all out 80s blow out. With karaoke. What do you think????