Sunday, November 8, 2009

Road Trip: Nashville

After Blake got off work on Wednesday, we left and went to Nashville with Blake. We had a fun time.

Wednesday night, we stopped in Murfreesboro on our way to the hotel, and ate dinner at Camino Royale. We then stopped by to see Brian, Tiffany, Ellis, and Lainey.

Thursday, I drove Blake to the State Department, and then navigated around Nashville all by myself, with thanks to Flo, the GPS. I took a leisurely stroll around Target, and had a little mishap trying to find a Starbucks...I was at the hotel, keyed Starbucks into the GPS.....Flo tells me the closest location is 0.8 miles from the hotel. I follow the directions, and um...yeah....evidently the Starbucks was INSIDE THE AIRPORT. I am in the terminal....and I had a small anxiety attack trying to get myself out of there. I did not get coffee Thursday afternoon. After Blake got finished working, we went to Rainforest Cafe and Opry Mills.

Friday, Tiffany and I met up, and took the the kiddos to Chuck E. Cheese, and spent the afternoon hanging out. Good times.





















I can't figure out how to make this picture go away...it is for my next post! Oops.

2 comments:

V-n-J said...

we love Rainforest and Oprymills! Was this also a bday celebration for Blake?

On the Ride of Our Lives said...

Fun getaway. I would had a nervous breakdown too with the airport thing. Miss you.