Sunday, November 1, 2009

November 1

As a former elementary school teacher, November 1 was by far one of the most dreaded days on the school calendar. Halloween often falls in the middle of the school week, and not over a long holiday break, in which the kids have a few days detox themselves from all of the sugar and excitement of a holiday. About 20 or more kids would walk into a classroom still discussing the previous nights' events, and of course, were plotting to see who could put candy into their desks without the good ole' teacher noticing. I usually had a nice stash of Skittles, Kit Kats, and even that gross black and orange wrapped peanut butter candy, by the time lunch rolled around. After lunch, the kiddos would come bouncing back to class all sugared up from their lunch box stashes, and the nice lunch monitor would have more candy for me to add to my stash......but now, there is Jackson. And he was still really excited about the previous nights events......And I guess it changed my perspective a little bit.

Sunday morning, November 1 Loving my farmer boots!
This is totally unrelated to my post....but after he was finished playing the saxophone in his farmer boots....he evidently put his sax in the potty....Blake found it on his way to bed tonight. Little boys.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! Too funny. Must be a boy thing to play in the toilet. I want to see the pics of Jackson in Ansley's shoes this morning that was hilarious.

Claire said...

Jackson's little hat reminds me of Cajun man? And I hope Blake found the sax in the potty by first seeing it, not sitting on it!

The Sandefurs said...

HaHaHaHa!!!! You so funny, little boy!!

V-n-J said...

lol! Parmer Jack you're a funny little guy!