Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas, Take 1

On December 23 (Christmas Eve Eve), we have our Christmas with the Freeman's. We had finger foods and taco soup for dinner, and then all the of the kiddos opened their gifts. The adults played Greedy Santa. Blake and I teamed up, along with Brad and Lydia, and we all took great gifts back to our respective residences. Blake received a nice roadside emergency kit, and I took home two really nice photo albums. Donnie and Darla somehow ended up with dual prayer books. Blake also took the annual family photo....it's pretty hard to get that many people looking at the camera, with eyes opened, and smiles on everyone's face!






1 comment:

Sara said...

It's about time you posted something! I've been anxiously waiting to hear about the Freeman Christmas. Goodness, Jackson looks like he's grown since I last saw him. Did you ever get my card?