Friday, January 23, 2009

Mellow Friday




Blake and I decided that we wanted to go out to eat dinner Friday. We usually eat at home, so this was a nice treat! When he got home from work, we headed downtown to Mellow Mushroom. We got there pretty early, so we didn't have to wait on a table. We ordered a pepperoni and mushroom pizza. It was delicious! (Jackson also got to try out his new placement. They have them at Target on clearance for $2.99! Thanks, Beth!) After dinner, we walked around the Riverfront for a little while. We then headed to the mall, and bought a birthday present for Blake's mom.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute. I am blown away by all his teeth. Addison still doesn't have one or even a glimpse of one starting to emerge. I guess she is following in her brothers' footsteps. I have never noticed the little brown spot in his right eye before. It it a cute little distinguishing feature. I think I am going to stop by Target and I hope i can still get one of those placemats!