Monday, January 26, 2009

11 Months Old




Dancing










Eating Mandarin Oranges

I can't believe that we will be celebrating Jackson's birthday in one month! He just gets sweeter and brings us more joy each and every day. It seems that this month has been the month of personality. He is so funny! He has started making a sad face when he gets upset, and it is quite hilarious. Unfortunately, each time I try to get a shot of it with my camera, he smiles at me. He has started "dancing" to music, too. I think he has his momma's rhythm (or lack there of...ha). He is a busy little baby, and I have just come to the realization that he just isn't going to take long 2 and 3 hour naps. He has been sleeping much better at night, which has been really nice. Hopefully, that will continue. We just love our little boy.

5 comments:

Sara said...

Oh sweet Jackson! We miss seeing him all the time! You just wait...every month brings out more personality and fun times!

theotherridges said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
theotherridges said...

He is so precious!

Anonymous said...

where does the time go? He is such a little doll.

LTF said...

I love the pic of him dancing in the kitchen floor. He looks Jewish with the sunlight on his head!