Monday, January 19, 2009

Tagged

I got tagged by Claire.
Rules: Write 6 random things about myself, link the person who tagged you & post the rules. Tag six people and link them. Let them know they have been tagged.

1. I am phobic of clowns. I do not like them, especially paintings and photos of them. I used to make my mom change the channel on television when Bozo the Clown was on.

2. Oh's are my favorite cereal. It is kind of a random cereal to enjoy. I can not usually find them at Bi Lo, only at Target. They don't get soggy. Soggy cereal grosses me out. The best part is that the entire box only costs $2.

3. My car is disgusting. I really want to have a clean, organized, clutter free car, but I really struggle. There are sippy cups, Jackson's socks, mail, my gym bag.....you name it, it's in there. It is a constant battle.

4. I used to work at Chuck E. Cheese.'s I dressed up like a rat, and got paid minimum wage. Little kids (and sometimes too cool teenagers) were kind of mean to Chuck E.

5. I have been to Costa Rica 3 times on mission trips with the Methodist Church that I attended growing up. The second time I went, we worked in an orphanage. It totally changed my perspective on lots of areas of my life.

6. I have absolutely no idea at any time what is going on in the entertainment world. I watch very little TV, listen to the same singers, and rarely go to the movies. If I pick up a People magazine, it is probably a safe assumption that I can't name over half of the people being discussed.

I tag Christy, Sarah, Heather W., Jenna, Beth, and Brittney

3 comments:

Christy C Beach said...

thank you for having a nasty car. My dad put Arden in her carseat last night and looked at me and said "this is out of control". I said " i have everything i need in the floorboards-juice cups,coffee cups, running shoes, change of clothes, candle, change of clothes for arden, my bible study book, toys, wipes, and other random things that I am sure I need". haha

The Sandefurs said...

Ok, totally share your disgust for soggy cereal. I love Frosted Mini Wheats but do you know what I do? Pour a bowl of milk and drop them in 4-5 at a time so they don't get soggy!

Josh Courtney Jacob Caden said...

I am terrified of clowns too, actually anything in a mask or covered in face make up. I need to see a real face or I'm just plain scared. I also love Oh's, my mom always bought those for us growing up! They are good with or without milk.