Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Santa Pics

Blake and I planned to take Jackson to see Santa for the first time this morning. We got him all dressed up, and got to the mall around 10:15 or so, hoping the line wouldn't be too long. There was no wait, fortunately, and I got Mr. Jackson out of his stroller and approached Mr. Claus. Jackson did NOT want to tell Santa what he wanted for Christmas!! Poor little thing screamed and cried. He was yelling "DAAAAAAAAAADAAAAAAAAAAAA!" He would turn around and look at Santa, only to cry a little louder. Blake had our camera taking some pictures as well, but the camera started acting all crazy, and I don't think they actually took. The 5 x 7 photo I have of my boy screaming while he visits Santa for the first time is priceless. I love it!

On a side note, I called Dr. Wiley's office (again) to question why my son has been throwing up his dinner every night since Wednesday, and I wanted to make sure they didn't think he was contagious or anything (I do not want to make anyone sick, I would feel so bad). He seems to think he is having acid reflux, possibly caused by the stomach virus, and he called him in a prescription to CVS. So far, so good. If anyone has any suggestions on how to get the straps on the high chair clean that cannot go in the washing machine, I would really appreciate it!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I can't wait to see that pic. We went today, but it was a 2 hour wait and Jonah wouldn't have done well with that...so I'll be going back in the morning. Poor Jackson! I hope he feels better soon.

Lucy said...

so i just take a hot soapy wash cloth and scrub it off. mine is the same way. hope he doesn't throw up anymore.