Monday, December 8, 2008

More Christmas Fun!

Saturday: I went to a ladies breakfast at church with my mom. Then, we (actually, just Blake) put up Jackson's Christmas tree in his bedroom. It is a small prelit tree, decorated with baby blue and white ornaments. I found a "Baby's First Christmas Tree" ornament kit at Target last year after Christmas 50% off. Their are just cute little boy type ornaments in the kit. I know he doesn't know what is going on this year, but I wanted to decorate his room anyway! Just making memories.

Sunday: We went to Blake's parents house for lunch, and decorated their tree. We also went to the choir Christmas party.


Monday: Tonight, was the coolest night yet! A girl at work told me about a house in a subdivision, Blackberry Farms. I was very impressed with their very well thought out light display. I am not sure that their neighbors are quite as impressed as we are...but, check it out if you are in the area. The lights are syncronized with a low frequency radio station, 103.5, and there are about 5 or 6 songs to listen to, and lots of lights to look at. It is similar to a video that was going around on Youtube about this time last year.




Tomorrow, I am going to figure out how to get the pumpkins off of my blog template, and get a little festive!

3 comments:

The Sandefurs said...

We drove around last night, looking at lights. Tell me you have been to the Griswald's off Access Rd? It's classic! We go every year. I get my hair cut in Blackberry Farms, so I know right where it is. We will have to go! Thanks for the tip.

Sara said...

I'm so glad you found it! I told you it was an amazing sight to see! Did you guys just laugh hysterically or what?!?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the idea. I may have to try to get there tonight. Take pics of Jackson's tree. I would love to see it.