Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Poor Baby!

Jackson is sick with his first stomache virus. I woke up this morning around 4:30 and commented to Blake that Jackson had slept all night (he hasn't done this in quite some time). About 15 minutes later, he coughed a couple of times, and then it sounded as if he had thrown up. I went into the nursery, and sure he enough, he was sick. I brought him into our room, and nursed him, and a few minutes later, he was sick again...So needless to say, 5 pairs of pajamas and 3 sheet changes later, Jackson is recovering! Poor thing, I hope he feels better soon! The other teacher from Mother's Day Out called to check on him, and none of the babies in his class were there today....they all are sick with the same pesky virus. I have disinfected his room, and our house smells like a sterile hospital operating room. Hopefully, no one else will get sick!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no. poor jackson. i hope he feels better soon. it is so hard to have a sick baby. you feel so helpless

Christy C Beach said...

poor baby boy! I hope he feels better soon.

The Sandefurs said...

Poor buddy! Feel better soon, sweet boy!