Saturday, December 20, 2008

Saturday




















Today, we watched National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, a Children's Parade, and Elf. Everyone showered. Jackson threw up again. Blake and I ate chicken noodle soup and Club crackers. Didn't have the same nostalgic flavor. I am not sick, but I don't have an appetite due to all of the output I have seen since Wednesday. We continued disinfecting our house. We did get almost all of our presents wrapped, and I took some pictures of our Christmas decorations.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I'm so sorry your boys are feeling so yucky. This is one nasty bug! I'm praying that you don't get it!

Christy C Beach said...

I want your coffee tree. Teach me to be a good mom at Christmas. I am not Christmasy enough. I need tutoring. love you. Merry Christmas