Monday, December 22, 2008

Four Years

My Rose



All bundled up to stay at Nana's house.

Getting ready for our afternoon out


On Wednesday, Blake and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary. We had planned on going to eat dinner and go see "Four Christmases." We had a gift card for the movie theater that we got as a Christmas gift last year, and I believe it has been over a year since we have seen a movie together. Obviously, things just didn't work out as planned, so we decided to go out this afternoon for a little lunch date. My mom offered to watch Jackson, since we have decided to keep him isolated from the general population to make sure he doesn't make anyone sick (he threw up again tonight, I am calling Dr. Wiley tomorrow). Anyway, after we dropped Jackson off, we went to J. Alexander's for lunch (our favorite). I had the club sandwich, and Blake had rattlesnake pasta (it's actually chicken). We enjoyed the carrot cake for dessert. It was so delicious. We then drove to Hamilton Place (total chaos), and then picked up Jackson. We watched "The Holiday," on DVD after Jackson went to sleep.
I can hardly believe Blake and I have been married for 4 years, and have actually been together for close to 9 years. This year has probably presented our marriage with the most changes...a new baby and 2 career changes, and all the while we have managed to just fall a little more in love. He's a great husband and dad, and I look forward to the years to come!