Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just One of those Days





"I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all." Laura Ingalls Wilder

Today was just one of those days that you wish you could put in a bottle and keep forever. Jackson and I both slept in until almost 8:00. We lounged around in our pajamas until after 11:00. I did some laundry and vacuumed, and we watched Baby Einstein, "Old McDonald." Jackson napped, and I pulled everything out of our bedroom closet, and my mom stopped by and helped me rearrange/reorganize the chaos that lived inside of our closet. I got rid of 2 garbage bags full of random stuff, and some clothes that I haven't worn since I was in college, seriously. When Blake got home today, we spread out a huge blanket in the backyard, and spent some time together. Even Lady got in on the fun. The weather was perfect, and Jackson loved being outdoors. We stayed outside for a long time, with just the breeze blowing on our faces. It was a perfect afternoon.


My Two Boys!







He closed his eyes everytime the wind blew.




No comments: