Friday, September 26, 2008

7 Months Old!

Today, my little Jackaroo is seven months old. Wow! I can't believe that sweet, fragile, little newborn that I held in my arms is now rolling all over the place, sitting up, and trying his best to crawl. Jackson continues to bring more joy and happiness to us every single day.

He is waking up about 8 o'clock each morning. He is nursing about 6 or 7 times per day, and eating cereal twice per day. He has tried all of the first fruits and veggies, and likes all of them pretty well, except peas. We discovered that he will eat green beans, only if they have been warmed in the microwave for 10 seconds....so funny. I am proud to say that he is napping so much better! Yay for mommy! He is going to sleep about 11, and sleeps for about an hour, and again around 4, for another hour or so. He is going to sleep at night about 7:45...lately, he has been waking up again to eat around midnight, or just wanting his pacifier, or maybe it is more teeth...he hasn't told me why yet! Trial and error, I guess. Ha!
He loves his Exersaucer, and just chillaxin' on a blanket on the floor with a few toys and books. He also enjoys being outside, and having his little tummy tickled. Hmmm....he is wearing 6-9 month clothes now, and we recently changed over to Huggies diapers, instead of Pampers, and he is wearing a size 2. He broke out in a horrible rash when we tried to use the Cruisers. I think that is all that is new with Mr. Jack. We just love him so much!

Here are some pictures from our day today.












No comments: