Saturday, November 15, 2008

Take 5

Veryl Tagged Me So Here We Go.....

Ten years ago I was ...

1. 19 Years and a Freshmen at UTC
2. Working at Floyd's Hardware in Soddy Daisy
3. Was driving a 1992 White Pontiac Grand Prix. The driver's side door would not open from the inside and the blinker was nonoperational.
4. I was a History Major
5. Not dating Alisha, basically wasting time

Five Things on my To Do List Today

1. Do some grocery shopping
2. Hang out with Alisha and Jackson
3. Do Nothing!
4.
5.

Five Snacks I Enjoy

1. Popcorn
2. Emerald Almonds
3. A Golden Delicious Apple
4. Gummi Worms
5. Doritoes

Five Things I Would Do if I Were a Millionaire

1. Travel, travel, travel
2. Build our dream home
3. Buy Alisha a Honda Pilot
4. Take Brad to Anfield in England to see a Liverpool FC Game
5. Hire Alisha a maid

Five Places I Have Lived

1. Elliott Street
2. Dayton Pike, Soddy Daisy
3. Lightning Drive, Soddy Daisy
4.
5.

Five Jobs I've Had

1. Assistant Principal at Orchard Knob Middle School
2. Teacher at Soddy Daisy High School
3. Child Care at McConnell Elementary
4. Intern at St. Jude Hospital (Fundraising Division)
5. Walmart

No comments: