Monday, November 10, 2008

Take 5

I was tagged by former Lightning Drive resident Amie...here ya go!

Ten Years Ago I was....
1. 18, and Blake was 19...waiting on him to realize I was supposed to be his wife!
2. a Freshman at UTC, taking my first Education classes
3. running 4-5 miles per day
4. driving a super awesome 1994 Chevrolet Beretta, with a Backstreet Boys CD in my Discman, playing through the tape player!
5. Pouring Coffee and making fancy drinks at Barnies Coffee and Tea

Five Things on my To Do List Today:
1. Pick up around the house, and put everything back in its respective place.
2. Go to work.
3. Exercise
4. Go to the bank.
5. Devotion

Five Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Starbucks. Pumpkin Spice Latte or Vivanno.
2. Yoplait Strawberry Yogurt
3. Tropical Trail Mix
4. Baked Cheetos
5. Mentos. The Fresh Maker.

Five Things I would do if I were a Millionaire:
1. Make a very generous donation to our church
2. Build our dream home that Blake and I often dream about (bonus room, dining room, fireplace, hot tub, front porch)
3. Take my parents and Blake's parents on a fabulous vacation to thank them for all they do for us
4. adopt a child (or children)!
5. buy two new cars (one of which being an SUV or van)

Five Places I've Lived:
1. Northmont Road, Hixson
2. Hixson Pike, Soddy Daisy
3. The Love Shack, Soddy Daisy
4. Lightning Drive, Soddy Daisy
5. ??

Five Jobs I've had:
1. Chuck E. Cheese's...where a kid can be a kid!
2. UTC Children's Center, Pre K teacher
3. Barnie's Coffee and Tea
4. 3rd grade teacher
5. 2nd grade teacher

No comments: