Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday


Yes, we are crazy. We got up at 5:00, and arrived at Target at 6:00 a.m. We have no idea why we do it, but we do every year. And we always begin at Target. There is nothing of great interest that we need to buy. We are not looking for that "awesome deal," or hot Christmas list item. But, it is fun....so we go. I did have my list, and did find a few unplanned good deals. I have three people on my list left to purchase gifts for, with the exception of Blake. After the madness at Target, we went to Panera for breakfast, and then headed to the mall. We picked up a few more gifts, and just enjoyed being out in the madness. Kind of puts me in the Christmas spirit. Wish it put that lady that rammed my foot with her cart in the Christmas spirit.



2 comments:

theotherridges said...

I know what you mean about just enjoying to go. I guess it's just one of those cultural things that tells us it's time to get excited! I wound up working this year...blah. Some of the girls actually went before they came in. Talk about dedication!

Kellie and Chuck said...

Chuck actually got up and went out early Friday...me, I stayed in bed a few extra hours. I do love the shopping though and I feel like a kid when I find a good deal or something on sale!! Not as crowded as I suspected, but that was okay for me too!