Saturday, June 1, 2013

Summer Bucket List #50 and #20

Summer Bucket List #20:  Take a walk across the Walnut Street Bridge









 Summer Bucket List #50:  Ride a Carousel.

A few weeks ago, I was wasting time on Pinterest (during nap time).  I noticed several people had posted a list of summer bucket list activities they were going to do with their children during the summer.  I thought this was a great idea, so instead of using one of the lists on Pinterest, Blake and I made up our own random list of fun things to do with Jackson and Claire this summer.  Most of them are free or very inexpensive.  I don't thing my kiddos should feel they need to be entertained every day of summer, but I do want to have lots of fun this summer and make lots of memories.  My BFF and I were having a discussion the other day about how fast Jackson and Ellis are growing up.  The reality is...GASP....in 13 more summers Jackson will be getting ready to go to college!  So, I do feel like I need to super intentional with my time with my kids because I am constantly aware of how fast they are both growing up.  And I want to make lots of memories with them and enjoy each moment of  this wonderful life God has given us!! 

No comments: