Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Week 18 of 2013 In Pics
















Our house is under contract again!  We get one of the emails like the above after every. single. showing. While they are helpful, they are frustrating at times.  Many have said. "too small" and "too far out."  Hearing that 50 or more times after cleaning like a mad woman and pretending I am housekeeper extraordinaire (which I am not) hurts my feelings after awhile.  :)  So, I guess it is time to start packing!  This is a very emotional move for us...we are excited, but the memories we have in our house are amazing.  It won't be easy to leave here.  I brought Jackson and Claire home from the hospital to this house.  This was their first home.  I took two positive pregnancy tests in my hall bathroom (TMI).  First steps were taken on these floors.  I will be taking lots of pictures of our house in the next couple of weeks.  I never want to forget this house....it will be okay, but it isn't going to be easy. 

1 comment:

Debbie Farmer said...

Your home is where your sweet family resides. I'm sure you'll enjoy the extra room for the kids:)