Friday, August 5, 2011

9 Months Old






















On July 14, Madeline Claire was 9 months old...I can't believe it. She is growing up way to fast! I LOVE having a baby in the house....somedays I wish I could just freeze time, but I can't, so I soak up and savor every moment with both of my babies. Because no matter how old they are, they are still my babies!


Weight: 16 pounds, 4 ounces...She is a tiny little thing.

Height: 28 inches


Eating: She still nurses 4-6 times per day...around 10:00, 5:30....about every 4 hours during the day. For breakfast, she usually eats cereal (oatmeal or rice) mixed with fruit. For lunch, a fruit and veggie, and for dinner fruit and a veggie...and anything else that we are eating that she can have. She also likes Baby Mum Mums and Puffs. She loves sweet potatoes, squash, carrots, and green beans, peas...she is a great eater. She likes the veggies better than fruit....her favorite fruits are applesauce, bananas, and blueberries.


Sleeping: Interesting, unpredictable, and a very light sleeper. Still loves her paci, blankie, Bear Bear, and light music to sleep. Is she a princess? I do believe so.


Temperament: Still a super easy baby. She loves to be held, and doesn't like a lot of noise and commotion. She starts crying really loud if anyone raises their voice. I think it hurts her feelings! She also has started experiencing some seperation anxiety. She is a mama's girl.


Other things: She is sitting up really well. She is showing some signs of starting to crawl...kind of scooting around. She has three teeth. Loves to be read to. Can say "uh-oh", dada, mama, bubby (Jackson), hey, dog, eat, and bye. She is waving and clapping. She likes to play Pat A Cake. She wears a size 3 diaper, and is still wearing some 3-6 month clothing, and some 6-9 month clothing. She has tiny feet...she still wears a 0-3 month is a shoe..or a 0 or 1.

No comments: