Saturday, August 27, 2011

This Week in Pics


Claire really got the hang of using her sippy cup this week. She says she wants wa-ee.
She sleeps like this. Looks quite uncomfy.

Blake had his first BLT. He was very skeptical...and he LOVED it. He has been missing out!
Emma and Izzy were here to play two days this week.

We watched football at Blake's work.
She loved the cheerleaders.
And...drumroll please...we have a crawler.
Homemade pizzas..YUM!
Tonight we celebrated Tutu's birthday. Happy Birthday!!

Random Jack Story: Tonight he got a juice box straw...stuck it in his mouth...think cigarette pose...I asked what he was doing...You know, mom, I have one of those hot things in my mouth. He takes another "puff".....He and Blake have an...ahem...nice father/son chat about why that is inappropriate...

Jack and I were at the mall a couple of weeks ago, and he saw some people smoking. I am not sure if he had ever seen or just not noticed cigarettes before. He asked me what they were, and I explained they were cigarettes and they were bad for you...he asked me if they were hot (hence the smoke), and I guess they mind wheels have been turning. YUCK!!!

No comments: