Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful that God answers prayers, and has a plan for our family. Blake was blessed with a new job this week. He starts on Monday. I am thankful that God placed Blake right where he is meant to be for this season of his life. Thank you, Lord, for ordering his steps!

I am thankful that Blake gets a month off every summer to hang out with his family. I love having him home every day, and although the summer went by WAY to fast, I enjoyed having my best friend with me every day, and I know Jack and Claire did, too.

I am thankful for friends and family that rejoice with us when prayers are answered, and thankful for friends and family that pray for us always.

I am thankful for a coffee date with a special friend on Monday night. Love and treasure those times!

And, thanks to healthier eating habits, I have lost 12 pounds. Hip, hip, hooray!!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Where is Blake moving to? Do tell!

The Wood Family said...

I, too, am thankful for coffee with a good friend =)
Love you.

Kellie and Chuck said...

Congrats Blake! Wishing you the best with you new job!

The Ridge Family said...

Way to go girl on the weight loss. You look fabulous! :)