Friday, July 8, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful that 4 years ago today, I found out this little person was going to be joining our family.
I am thankful that Baby Girl's two top teeth have almost come through. She has had a couple of rough days...and nights.



I am thankful for my fancy pants food processor my parents bought me for Christmas last year....love any excuse to use it. Claire loves her freshly pureed blueberries.






I am thankful for fresh summer veggies. Blake's grandmother picked the squash and green beans out of her neighbor's garden for us...YUM!





I am thankful for summer days that start at the swimming pool, and end with ice cream.



I am thankful for our days together, days that really are imperfectly perfect.

2 comments:

Claire said...

Love it all! It stuck me as funny when you said Blake's grandmother picked the veggies out of the neighbor's yard =)

are yall eating stolen squash? =)

LTF said...

"Like"