Sunday, June 13, 2010

Orange Beach: Wednesday/ Thursday




















On our last full day at the beach, I wanted to take some beach pictures on our way out to dinner. Brad quickly got a few shots of the three of us, and then I got really hot, and felt like a dork, and almost puked in the sand dunes. I think we got one family shot, and I went in and sat in the lobby.
We then went to Lulu's to eat dinner. It was my favorite dinner spot on the trip. I treated myself to a virgin Pina Colada, and watched Jackson play in the huge sandpit they had at the restaurant. I had a Fried Green Tomato sandwich, and it was so yummy!
Thursday, we headed back to reality. We had an awesome, relaxing trip. I am super excited that Blake is still on vacation for several more weeks! Teaching does have its perks!

2 comments:

The Sandefurs said...

I wanna say that's what I got to eat at Lulu's!! Very fun place indeed.

V-n-J said...

I'm slowly trying to catch up on my blogs so sorry this is so late but looks like you all had a wonderful time away! what a fun time with your very fun family:)