Wednesday, June 23, 2010

22ish Week Doctor Visit

I went to visit the doctor today to get Ms. Baby Girl checked out. She is doing great. Her heart rate was 140. My blood pressure was 120/70. I have gained 9 pounds so far. I go back in 4 weeks, and at that time they will also schedule the ole' sugar test for right at 28 weeks. I know I can't study for that test, but it sure would be nice to pass it! I am an overacheiver in case you didn't know! I am so thankful that my girl is doing so good! All 3 of us love her so much already!!

2 comments:

On the Ride of Our Lives said...

You have only gained nine pounds!!! That is so great. I am not that disciplined!! Your recovery will be so much easier if you are careful now. I'm praying for your sugar.

Claire said...

Can't wait to meet Little Lady Freeman. It sure seems like this pregnancy is flying by!