Sunday, July 19, 2009

Day at the Museum

Blake is off work on Fridays, and this week we decided to have an afternoon downtown. We took Jackson to the Creative Discovery Museum for the very first time. He enjoyed being able to walk around, be loud, and just have fun. There were actually a lot of things he could do...I had kind of wondered if he was too little to enjoy it. The only part he didn't like was when Blake tried to dress him up in the costumes. He did not appreciate it, at all. Fun times. I love my little family.
River Play

I do not want to be the captain of this ship. Thanks.


Curious George Hat



And I don't want to dress like an archaeologist.


But, I do love these instruments.






Jackson's favorite part of the Museum was "The Little Yellow House." It is an area in the museum designated for children 4 and under. There is a small kitchen, tree house, car, and workbench. He loved it.

Afterwards, we went out to eat lunch at Crust Pizza. Blake has been several times during his lunch break, but I have never been. It is delicious. The pizza has a super thin crust (similar to Dominoes thin and crispy crust). I highly recommend it.




Yummy.

2 comments:

V-n-J said...

We LOVE the museum! Getting the membership was the best thing we did (we need to renew it for this year!) You guys should think about getting a membership - its really worth it!

Sara said...

How fun! We need to take Jonah. Jackson's outfit was totally appropriate in some of the "crabby" pictures!