Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July

I love the 4th of July! We are SO blessed to live in a free nation. I guess as a get older, I appreciate the freedoms we have more and more. I am thankful that we are free to worship God and we are safe. Thanks to all of the men and women that fight to keep our nation free. I am thankful for my country. Chowing down on a hot dog-less bun.





Jackson splashed his great grandmother (Tutu), and got her soaked. So she joined him.





A family photo op. And a little sales promo for Victoria's Secret.





Jackson loved the fireworks. Especially the grande finale. Comments include: "Wow!," "Yay!," and "Ball."
Other events of the day not captured on film:
We went out on the lake with my dad, Nathan and Jill, and Brad and Lydia. Nathan, Brad, and Blake all got on the tube....at the same time. Hilarious. We went to my parents' house for dinner, provided by Dixie Barbeque (delicious). The water was too cold to swim in, though.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Looks like you had fun! Love the new background and pic of Jackson eating sand!