Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Phone Pics

Rumor has it that my husband is working on a book with all of our blog posts in it.  I take lots of pictures with my phone, and I don't want anything to get left out!  I may start trying to upload some pictures once a week from my phone.  Claire loves to go to the mall.  She loves to go to Gymboree, and likes accessories.  Well, now she likes to stand at the racks and will identify things she thinks are cute.  I am not sure if this is normal, but it is very funny. 
Wednesday, we met Claire and her sweet children at the Tivoli to watch a play.  I would love to tell you which one we saw, but I was standing outside the door most of the time with Claire.  I brought lots of snacks, but she just couldn't deal.  Lunch at Greenlife afterwards and fun at Learning Express.  So glad to spend time with her!
Claire and Jack's highlight of Monday:  Publix.  I  may or may not let them get a cookie from the bakery at 8:15 a.m.
 Jackson went to a birthday party at Pump It Up the other day.  I had reminded him to sit on his bottom during present opening time.  Poor guy didn't move...even after the gifting was complete.

These two rascals were in deep conversation about something the other night.  Silly Jack and Abby!

 From Mr. Webster:


faith·ful:  4. Worthy of trust or belief; reliable.

Our family (and many in our church family) have had a multiple HUGE answers to prayer in the past couple of months.  Two people we have been praying for that had been diagnosed with cancer are now in remission.  Some friends we love dearly had a huge answer to prayer last week.  I had a little health issue a couple of months ago that went away on its own.  Claire started walking yesterday, and I had been concerned about that.  The God I serve is faithful.  He is faithful in the huge things, and faithful in the small things that concern me.    I must look back when mountains are in my way, and storms are raging, and remember that He is worthy of my trust, and my belief.  He is reliable.  I just love that.  That is the faithful God I serve. 

No comments: