Saturday, March 31, 2012

Salsaritas, Sour Cream, and Starbucks

Last night, we met our friends Dewayne and Melissa for dinner at Salsaritas. Blake and I have never been there before, and it was really good. It kind of reminded me of Moe's, and I actually liked it better. I had chicken nachos. Blake ordered a steak quesadilla, and we planned on Claire just munching off our plates, and I had packed her a few things, too. Sister devoured my nachos! She kept dipping the chips in the guacamole and sour cream, and then proceeded to lick the sour cream ramekin clean.


Love these two! They are growing up way too fast!

We were heading to try the new frozen yogurt place at Hamilton Place (Menchie's), but it was very crowded, and I was unsure if my posse could handle it, so we headed to Barnes and Noble. It was pouring rain, and my resourceful hubby found a way to stay dry.




And, look who loves some Starbucks like their mama?

No comments: