Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday Snapshots

Getting a picture with all of us looking at the camera and smiling a genuine smile is just not happening these days. But, it is what it is. I love having pictures of Jack and Claire dressed up on Sundays. So......it is what it is. :)
Claire now says "Cheese" everytime the camera comes out, but the tricky thing is she closes her eyes at the same time.




I told Blake today that Claire's outfit consisted of Mae Wood's shoes (thank you, Claire), Abby Hill's dress (thank you, Melissa), and a hairbow made my Heather Ward (thank you, Heather).

I thought this was a cute picture of Jack and Abby. This is his last Sunday as a three year old!! He looks so big here!! Love that Jackers!!


Tonight, Blake and I went back to church to watch "Courageous." Neither of us had watched it before, and I used a whole box of Kleenex. It was such a great movie.


After Christmas, Blake and I bought the Resolutions for Men and Resolutions for Women books that go along with the movie. I finished mine the other night, and it was one of the best books I have read in a long, long time. It really made me think about my role in the home as a wife and mother. I recommmend this book to all of my friends!


"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

No comments: