Friday, February 3, 2012

Just a Little This and That


Here are the little darlings before church Sunday.


They crack me up. I love them so much.


My BFF.



Claire loves to eat! She has started pulling up to her high chair and saying crackie (cracker), nana (banana), wa-ee(water).


I pretty much fall in love with my husband a little more every day. Especially when I see him sitting in the hallway playing tea party with the little Freemans. So, so sweet!



If we make it until her second birthday without a concussion, broken bones, or stitches, I will consider myself lucky. She is a monkey, and fearless!


Love the Strieplings! I went to church with her on Sunday and witnessed their entire family get baptized, and join their church. So, so, happy for her. She is an amazing wife and mother, and I am so thankful for her! Thank you, Jesus, for friendships that endure both time and distance.

Loved these two quotes I read this week:

"Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do... but how much love we put in that action."
Mother Teresa

"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival."
- C. S. Lewis





No comments: