Wednesday, March 23, 2011

82: Book Worm

I love to read. Always have. I have been making time to read more, since I really enjoy it so much. The only problem is...once I start reading, if I get really into the book, I can't put the book down. For example...Redeeming Love, GREAT book. So good, that even though my children were all asleep, I stayed up until 2:30 the other night, actually morning, to finish. If you love Christian Fiction, I highly recommend this story. The love story paralells God's love for his children, and is based on the book of Hosea. It is now on my favorites list.
I also read 29 Gifts. This book is about learning to life a lifestyle of giving to others, and follows a lady that starts living this lifestyle for 29 days. It was a good, quick, easy read, and made me really think about intentional giving to others. Not necessarily monetary gifts...a note, giving of your time, baking cookies, or just doing favors for people.
I am now reading Shepherding a Child's Heart.








1 comment:

kathy said...

Redeeming Love is one of my favorite books ever....and I'm the same way, once I start reading a good book, I cannot put it down.