Wednesday, March 2, 2011

59: Jackson's First Trip to the Dentist


Jackson had his first dental appointment on Monday. You can imagine the disappointment when parents were not really allowed to go back for the exam...so no pictures. We did check the place out...the examination area was crazy....nothing like my childhood dentistry experience...lime green exam chairs, flat screen televisions, a WII, toys galore, bean bags....sugar free soft serve ice cream for the patients after the exam, and a treat bag that was filled with more items than a birthday party favor bag. Oh, and Blake and I got complimentary hot chocolate and coffee while we waited. CRAZY! Needless to say, Jackson had a fabulous time at the dentist office..no trauma at all!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I get to go back with Ellis. That stinks. But good job Jackson!

LTF said...

Yes, I remembered it as a magical place as a kid. Wish I could still go there, I hate going to the grown up dentist!

Sara said...

Where is this dentist wonderland? I've been a chicken and need to take Jonah. I was just going to take him with me to see Krista since he knows her so well, but now I'm wondering if I should take him to a kid's place...hmmm.

The Bates Family said...

Yes what dentist is this? I need to start looking!