Sunday, January 9, 2011

7: Happy Birthday, Dad!




Friday night, we celebrated my dad's birthday...he wasn't 26, but those were the two candles we needed to celebrate his big day. We may have just reversed them for a good laugh. His birthday isn't until Monday, but I am glad we had his party....there is talk of lots of snow for tonight!

One of my favorite things my dad always says is: "Just enjoy." He doesn't get in a hurry about pretty much anything (as a teenager, this drove me insane). But, maybe he actually has it all figured out. Take each day...each moment....and just enjoy.

1 comment:

LTF said...

My step-dad was the same way about not getting in a hurry, and yes, as a teenager, drove me absolutely insane! Especially when he was supposed to drive me to school and always made me later than I wanted to be because he took his sweet time. haha