Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Prenatal Visit

Today, we went to the doctor to check on Baby A. It was just a routine check up. I weighed the same as last time. My blood pressure was 118/80. We got to hear baby's heartbeat on the Doppler for the first time, which was 140 BPM. He said I looked great, and just to watch my intake of carbs and sugar, because I was at a much higher risk for developing gestational diabetes, since I had it last time. I would prefer not to go down that road again, and having to test my sugar 4 times per day. Our next appointment is scheduled for May 20, and we also have an ultrasound. And we could find out the gender of Baby A. If we wanted to. I told Dr. Childs were were thinking about not finding out...and he laughed at me. He said whatever. I know you. You will so find out. Any guesses on the gender of our baby? I think that Baby A is a boy. In all seriousness, Blake and I certainly have no preference for one gender or another, but are believing God for a full term pregnancy, easy delivery, and healthy baby. Please keep us in your prayers!

1 comment:

Kellie and Chuck said...

Glad you had a good doctors visit. Praying for a healthy pregnancy for you and baby A!