Sunday, April 11, 2010

12 Weeks

Today, I am 12 weeks pregnant! Yay, for Baby A. We have chosen to half jokingly nickname the baby, Baby A, because both of the names we like (for right now) begin with the letter "A." However, Blake and I are both sophisticated decision makers (or indecisive), and are subject to change our minds at any given time! One of my favorite pregnancy keepsakes from my pregnancy with Jackson is a Shutterfly book I made of my pregnancy. I took a belly picture (with clothing covering the ole' belly) every Sunday when my weeks "rolled over," and kept a babysite updated for him, and used all of that information and pictures to make the book, and I love looking back at the book. I want to make one for this little baby, too.

So far, I am feeling much, much better. I haven't gained any weight, and am still in my regular clothes, with the exception of a few things that are a little tight. I have also been sneaking some peeks at some bedding that I like, and occasionaly strolling through some clothing stores and looking at little bitty clothes. That's okay, right?

6 comments:

On the Ride of Our Lives said...

You are beautiful girl. I have a friend who's 14 weeks and found out what they are having. So in a few weeks you could know too!!! Isn't that crazy??? I can't wait to this little baby to come into the world. You guys are great parents.

Teresa said...

Beautiful picture of you Alisha! Congratulations to you and Blake and Jackson. What a lucky baby to have such wonderful parents and grandparents like you folks! May God bless this pregnancy and child.

Anonymous said...

Looking great, Alisha! Glad you are feeling better! I thinks its totally ok to start looking at baby stuff. That way it won't be so overwhelming when you do find out what you are having. Oh wait, you aren't finding out this time, or is that still up for debate?? :)

Claire said...

Alisha,
You do look great. Pregnancy definitely agrees with you and you do have that 'glow.'

I DO think you need to find out (and reveal) your baby's gender...for our sakes, of course. =)

Love you guys and am looking forward to meeting Baby A.

V-n-J said...

Beautiful! looking forward to watching Baby A grow and even more excited about baby A's gender possibly being a surprise until birth:) Its worth the wait!

Kellie and Chuck said...

You look beautiful! Congrats on Baby A! I know you, Blake and Jackson are very excited about the new addition to be added to your family!