Thursday, April 22, 2010

At the Zoo











We went to the our local zoo today for the first time. Jackson really enjoyed it. I do believe his favorite part was the play area at the entrance, and the large grassy area where he and his buddy could just run without restraint! He also liked the chimps, and the train that passed by at the petting zoo exhibit. I know I have commented on this before, but I LOVE the city we live in. It is so pretty, and so family friendly. It is a great place to raise our family!

2 comments:

Claire said...

Great pics. Love the little buddies just soaking it all in. And I agree totally....Chattanooga is a wonderful city, FULL of awesome things to do with kids and as a family.

Love the Freemans.

On the Ride of Our Lives said...

We love the zoo mostly because it's a safe and fun place to RUN! I can let Clark climb, run, and explore safely. And he thinks he's a jungle man. We have a membership that we use to get in free to other zoos that have BIG animals like Nashville, Knoxville, etc. This is a fun age!!