Thursday, September 10, 2009

Just Jackson

I am not sure that I can make this little blurb quite as funny as it really was...but...Jackson LOVES Sesame Street, Elmo in particular. He watches Elmo Loves You (DVD) several times per week, and Sesame Street most mornings that we are at home (Shhh...don't tell the American Academy of Pediatrics). Do you remember the Count (think Number of the Day) from your childhood, or child rearing days? On Sesame Street and the DVD, the count says..one (ah, ah, ah), two (ah, ah, ah), three (ah, ah, ah)....you get the idea. This led to this interaction between Jackson and I yesterday...

Setting: Jackson's Room, playing with blocks

Me: Jackson, how many blocks do I have?
Jackson: One
Me (getting another block to stack): Good, what comes after one?
Jackson: Ah, ah, ah

Seriously, it was funny. Maybe you just had to be there.

4 comments:

Claire said...

No. I get it. It is hilarious. What a funny story. Ah, ah, ah! Gotta love Count.

V-n-J said...

I never watched Sesame Street but this is still pretty funny!

The Sandefurs said...

Haha! that's cute! I bet you lost it!

Lindsay Adkins said...

that's adorable :) what a smarty :)