Monday, May 4, 2009

Road Trip

This weekend, we went to Alabama for my cousin, Sean and his wife Erika's family baby shower. On Saturday night, we went to visit my grandmother. Jackson tried to grab her beta fish out of its home. We then went to Rigatoni's for dinner. We LOVE that place!!! Jackson was so exicted about his long, lost "friends," he would not go to sleep until after midnight, and was awake again at 7:00 AM. He is seriously the Energizer bunny. On Sunday, we spent alot of time getting ready for the baby shower. Erika got alot of really nice gifts, and his nursery looks super cute. All baby boys on this side of the family!









3 comments:

Andi said...

I'm so glad to know I don't have the only energizer bunny. No matter what time Addi goes to bed
(8:00 or 12:00) she is up no later than 6:30. Its so fun during the week b/c I get to spend time with her before work while I'm getting ready however when Saturday morning rolls around I'd appreciate even 7:00!! Let me know if you find the secret!!

donandpaulaoscai said...

I love that cake. The punch is a pretty color too. I will have to get the recipe on that.

On the Ride of Our Lives said...

I can't wait for summer to see you more. The part about the beta fish made me laugh out loud. I could see his little hand trying to grab that slippery fish. Hee hee!!!

hang in there. only a short while left.