Sunday, May 17, 2009

Day 6: Graduations and Birthdays

He slept all the way through lunch.

Kathleen, Rebecca, and Blair

Congrats, Whitney


AnnaKate and Jackson




Enjoying a little graduation snack!


Obviously, there is no progress today, but we have had a great weekend so far. Saturday was pretty busy. We went to two high school graduations, and a graduation dinner. Blake's cousin, Whitney, graduation from high school. Kathleen, Rebecca, and Blair (the triplets that I used to babysit for), also graduated. I started babysitting them when they were 6 years old until they started middle school, so I was really proud of them. After their graduation, we went to Bluewater Grill for a celebatory dinner. Blake and I haven't been to eat dinner there before, and we really enjoyed it. I had an Asian Chicken Salad, and Blake had Stuffed Seafood Shells. Donnie and Darla watched Jackson for us, so it was kind of like a date.

Today for my birthday, we, of course, went to church. I left Jackson in the nursery, but that didn't go over too well...I ended up hanging out with Jackson during church this morning. Blake took me to J.Alexander's for lunch. It was so fun! Tonight, we are going back to my parents' house for cake and ice cream. And a sleepover.

No comments: