Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day 2: A Photo Op





This is the old linoleum that we put the hardwoods over. This may have saved our sub floor in the kitchen from being ruined.










I went by to check progress again today. Everything appears to be removed as planned. Blake is calling to find out tomorrow what the next plan of action is. I can't locate my camera cord at this time, so a friend from work let me borrow her classroom's camera, and the memory stick in compatible with my lap top...Yay!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one of those things that you'll laugh about years from now... maybe not so much now. Sorry about all the "dishwasher drama". At least Lowe's is footing the bill for all the repairs. Maybe they should throw in a little extra for your time/trouble. :)

The Sandefurs said...

I had no idea all this was going on until Jeff talked to Blake Sat. at Ansley's party. What a nightmare!

It does make you sick to see your what-was a perfectly nice floor in pieces in a dumpster. Bless your heart!