Tuesday, July 1, 2014
Indian Boundary Camp 2014
1. Surviving a rain storm within the first hour of our trip.
2. Teaching Claire to pee in the woods.
3. Jackson catching a fish!
4. Claire pretending to set the burglar alarm on our tent before we went to sleep, and thinking that fruit punch came out of the water "pump" rather than water.
5. Me flipping of the air mattress in the tent.
6. Riding bikes and going to the store.
7. Jackson roasting marshmallows with a tree limb, rather than a stick.
8.Me making sure the trash cans were closed and the animal latches were secure before going to sleep for fear of bears.
9. Donnie made reservations that were across from the restroom and bath house...I am grateful.
10. We had a blast. My kids were so happy, and I can't wait to go again!!
Posted by Blake, Alisha, and Jackson at 12:57 AM