Sunday, March 10, 2013

Week 10 of 2013: In Pics

Otherwise known as the week we got a new roof, and the week that Instagram will forever hold a special place in our hearts.








 These are some of the texts Blake and I exchanged during the latter part of the week.

This is pure genius.  Why I have never thought of this before, I will never know.  Our floor plan is not conducive to being able to contain toys, or children for that matter.  Thursday, I brought toys (enough to entertain and not overstimulate) into the living room,and blocked off the bedrooms.  It totally worked.  The toys were confined to the living room, and it was just a good day for us all.

Jackson is also doing chores now, and he is doing awesome! 

HILARIOUS!!

I made roasted asparagus last week.  Blake and I actually don't like asparagus, but we tried it a few weeks ago, and found it wasn't too bad.  I roasted some (Pampered Chef stone...that is why it looks so gross), and it was really good!





Cavity Free!

No comments: