Tuesday, February 12, 2013

For Sale

I haven't been blogging much lately, which is something I love to do.  I just kind of seeing it as being our family's historian and writing down our stories.  The good stuff.  Stuff I want to remember.  Funny stories.  Cute pictures.  Precious memories.  I usually blog while Jackson and Claire are napping, or after everyone else has went to bed at night.  Lately, I have been cleaning like a mad woman during these times, and haven't had time to blog.

For the past year or so, Blake and I have been praying and thinking and trying to decide if we should try to sale the precious and wonderful little yellow house that we have called home for the past 7 years.  It is the first home we purchased about a year after we married.  I learned (and am still learning) how to be a wife in this house.  We brought both of our babies home from the hospital to this house...their first home.  I learned how to be a mommy here.  We learned how to cut our income in half, and yet be happier than we ever have.  This is indeed, "Home Sweet Home."  A daily reminder of God's provision. 

We have decided it may be time to move on a new chapter.  We have put our house up for sale.  The first couple of weeks it was on the market, it was showing often once a day, sometimes twice.  Keeping a house spotless with a 2 and 4 year old is interesting.  :)  Needless to say, that has consumed any spare moment I might have.

We had an offer for our home last week, but it didn't work out.  So, we will wait.  And see what God has planned for us!  We are excited! 

Psalm 33:20-22

20 We wait in hope for the Lord;
    he is our help and our shield.
21 In him our hearts rejoice,
    for we trust in his holy name.
22 May your unfailing love be with us, Lord,
    even as we put our hope in you.

No comments: