Tuesday, February 12, 2013

First Snowfall of 2013










On Saturday, February 2 we got a surprise snowfall!  Jack and I went to get my haircut early that morning, and then I took him to his gymnastics class.  Long story short...out of nowhere came snow!  I am a very careful driver, but I was about 45 minutes from home when this started.  It took for an very long time to get home with lots of prayers.  I never felt unsafe, but for some reason people think that even though the road is a sheet of ice that they should still drive 70 down the interstate.  We saw several people run off the road because they would not slow down! 

We had fun playing in our short lived snowfall.  It literally looked like a winter wonderland for 2 hours and as quickly as it came, it melted away.  Such is life in Tennessee.

No comments: