Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Little Bit of This and That

Nothing too exciting or earth shattering has been going on at our house, not that we necessarily believe that is a bad thing! The weather has just been plain yucky, so we have spent quite a bit of time playing here at home. I have lost 7 pounds in the "Motivate, Dominate" competition. I am still not getting enough exercise, but I am working on it (I wonder how many times I have written or said that statement. Seriously). I did get to spend some time with my BFF since third grade, Tiffany, this weekend, at her sister in law's baby shower. It certainly wasn't long enough, but it never really is. I have been working on some things for Jackson's birthday, and that has been pretty fun. He has been sick since Sunday evening with a crazy high fever and sinus infection, so I guess we will probably be hanging out here a while longer!
Independent Reading Time

Gym Class?


Lunch Time



Social Networking








Art Class...with one less blue crayon. Gross. But, non toxic.



Music Class


I don't like taking pics of sick boy, but today he got in the extra car seat and said, "Picture made, mommy." Praying he is all better soon.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Love it! Well, not that Jackson is sick, but the pics and the captions are priceless! We got Jackson's party invitation and Jonah is excited! Hope Jackson feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh, God bless him! He doesn't look like he feels good in that last picture. Hope he's feeling better soon!

Claire said...

Looks like he's learning a lot in all of his "classes." You could do a really cute post on all of his 'in the cabinet' pics. Can't believe he is almost 2.

Hope Jackson is feeling better.

And thank you again for treating me to Starbucks Monday afternoon. You are a special friend.